Okay to tell you I AM ANNOYED WITH YOUR PRESENCE DAMN IT *beeeep*
listen, please you just can REALIZE what is your position and status now???
HELL YES YOU ARE JUST MY EX!! EX BOYFRIEND!!! NOTHING MORE!!!! AAAARRRGGGH
I'm going crazy damn it you son of a pfffftttt ARGH
I heard boys hate to be compared to another boy. Fine, I will do something.
I'll be cruel.

My bf is handsome, you are average.
My bf is tall, you have standard height.
My bf have a good fashion sense, you only have two jackets.
My bf play basketball and other sports, you can only damn singing.
My bf have a good taste, you're just a damn copycat.
My bf IS NOT POSSESSIVE, you ARE CRAZY POSSESSIVE.
My bf never stalk me after we broke up for the first time, you did UNTIL NOW

GET A LIFE YOU DAMN FREAK STALKER EX BOYFRIEND
I'm sick of you.

Comments (0)